Company is gone, putting my house back together, kinda not sure what to slice about. Walking Earl every morning, I always affirm everything I’m grateful for so I think I’m just going to write them here–unless I think of another Earl story and who doesn’t love an Earl tale?
- Wildlife in my backyard. Every single time I see a deer, coyote, raccoon, opossum, bird and even a skunk, I just stop and stare out the back window in a trance–While Earl barks his head off. Not very tranquil but baby steps.
- Opportunities for my kids. Allowing people and opportunities to come in to their lives.
- Health–knock on wood.
- Budget–that I have some money to budget–spring break has gotten me a little careless with my finances
- Minimalist as a focus–trying to be more with less. Let go of stuff–I’m mean my stuff. I need to leave my daughter’s stuff alone even though I know she doesn’t wear half of the clothes in her closet.
- Spring break-time to recharge and be a better teacher when I go back.
I have more, but it was a short walk….